Guidance updated 19th January 2022:
All activities can resume for members who live in England. Residential activities and international travel may take place.
Group sizes and limitations:
- All non-residential activities (including young people or Scout Network members): No limit on group size, although all activities must be able to safely manage the risk of transmission of COVID and, if this is not possible, they must not take place. Face coverings are required indoors (unless exempt) for those aged 11+.
- Residential activities: Nights away activities may take place, more details in the planning COVID-safe Nights Away in 2021 guidance.
- International travel: Visits abroad may resume but must follow the FCDO travel advice and still manage the transmission of COVID and ensuring that the trips are safe and accessible. Consideration for the changing government requirements must be built into the trip plans prior to approval being given locally for the trips to go ahead.
For adult only activities please follow the government guidance for social gathering in your jurisdiction.
Note: From 20th January 2022 face coverings are no longer required by members when taking part in Scouts activities.
Welcome to Reivers District
Reivers District, is located within Cumbria County, and is made up of 16 Groups. This covers the Carlisle City Council Area.
Reivers District Scouts’ total membership is currently 727, which includes:
- 118 Beaver Scouts (6 - 8 year olds)
- 154 Cub Scouts (8 - 10 ½ year olds)
- 166 Scouts (10 ½ - 14 year olds)
- 43 Explorer Scouts (14 – 18 year olds)
- 40 Network members (18 – 25 year olds)
- 206 Adults (18+ year olds).